Shop by category
- Seasonal (20)
- Drinks (12)
- Dry Products (27)
- Kuukauden teema -> COZY SALADS, IHANAT SYYS-SALAATIT (20)
- Gifts (22)
- Sweet (46)
- Berries and Fruits (39)
- Oil and Vinegars (47)
- Savory (127)
- themes (21)
OVER 60€ ORDERS
Château Virant - Cheylan Père et Fils
- Aix soil ensures that Château Virant's olive oil has a refined aroma, artichoke nuance, fresh herbs, apple and almond
- Extra virgin olive oil brings a hint of Provence sun to salads and all cooking
- The oil is suitable for everyday food as well as gourmet food - a couple of drops crowns dinner!
- Suitable for cold and warm foods, baking, preserving and seasoning
- An olive tree can reach up to a thousand years old and its roots can be six meters deep in the ground
1974: Robert and Noële Cheylan take over the Chateau Virant farm, where wine has been cultivated and the wine cellar has been in existence since 1632. Aiming at the high quality Appellation Aix en Provence.
1987: After 13 years of investment, tillage and construction, Chateau Virant will truly become Chateau Viran's first real batch of wine.
1996: Robert Cheylan decides to produce olive oil and builds his own olive grinder. Christine, the only daughter of the family, begins to run the mill and oil production, and soon the name Chateau Virant is known for producing olive oil for its quality and incredible taste. The house is also currently the most awarded olive oil house in France.
DeliDelin Laura and Gregory first visited the farm in 2001 on a trip to Provence. Laura's taste was so intense that she decided to include the product in the selection immediately. Oil has gained attention and has a steady customer base and has been a constant choice ever since. Every year comes a new crop of oil in December, when everyone is excited about the taste and aroma. There are no disappointments yet, the oil is top quality and what's best about Christine Cheylan and her family has become good friends for Laura and Gregory.
Travel tip for Provence: Chateau Virant is open all year round.
Chateau Virant Aglandau 500ml olive oil23,50€ Add to cart
Chateau Virant Aop Provence Medium Strong Olive Oil 1l35,00€ Add to cart
Chateau Virant Aop Provence Medium Strong Olive Oil 3l75,00€ Add to cart
Chateau Virant Aop Aix en Provence Olive Oil 500 ml23,50€ Add to cart
Chateau Virant Salonenque Mild Olive Oil 500 ml23,50€ Add to cart
Chateau Virant Picholines olives 240g5,80€ Add to cart
Chateau Virant Wine jelly 320g8,90€ Add to cart