- The seller of the products was established in 2002 DeliDeli Oy (VAT ID: 1740519-4), PO Box 250, FI-00181 HELSINKI, Finland, telephone 09-26942010 e-mail info (at) delideli.fi.
- The price of the products includes VAT, 14% in food and 24% in other products and transport and collection charges. All prices are in Euros.
- A buyer under the age of 18 requires the consent of a guardian for their purchases.
- You can place your order online or over the phone. The products will be delivered to the address provided either according to the schedule provided by DeliDel or at the time agreed with the customer. DeliDeli Oy reserves the right to change delivery times in case of force majeure. If the delivery time has to be postponed due to eg traffic or weather conditions, we will notify the customer by phone. For this reason, it is important that the customer's details include telephone numbers that can be reached before the delivery time begins.
- DeliDeli Oy reserves the right to change its prices and product range.
- If your order has not been paid for using the payment methods provided by Paytrail, we will send you an invoice after the order. Once the invoice has been paid, we will send the order as agreed.
- If the customer opts for cash on delivery (disabled due to abuse), we'll confirm the order by phone. For this reason, it is important that the customer's details include a phone number.
- Upon delivery, the customer has the right to return a product that has not been ordered or if the product is defective. Customer must contact DeliDel prior to return to receive DeliDel's return instructions. If a defect or defect in the product occurs later (product defective, etc.), the customer must contact DeliDel within a reasonable time to investigate the matter and prevent further damage. Otherwise, the damage remains with the customer. Defects and defects will generally be refunded by paying the price of the product or other credit to the customer's bank account against the defective product, unless otherwise agreed with the customer (upon next order, etc.).
- The right of return is 14 days (KSL 6: 9 §). Unopened products must be returned to DeliDel at Ruosilantie 7, 00390 Helsinki or to the DeliDel store in Hakaniemi Hall.
- A refund of € 9 will be charged for all orders not received or returned without notice.
- The shipping charge is € 6.90 (including VAT 24%) per order or € 0 if the value of the purchase exceeds € 60. Does not apply to home delivery.
- You have the right to prohibit direct mail and email advertising sent by DeliDel.
- All malicious and criminal activities, such as unnecessary orders, false name registration, hacking, etc., related to the operation of DeliDel and this system will be reported to the authorities. IP monitoring is constantly on.
The products and their shipping costs will be paid when ordering. The following payment methods can be used to pay in the e-shop:
- Nordea, Cooperative Bank, Danske Bank, Savings Bank, Own Savings Bank, POP Bank, Aktia, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken and S-Bank.
- Card payment: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express, Eurocard.
- Mobile Payments: We also have the popular MobilePay service.
- There is also a form of payment by prepay.
- Paytrail account.
- Invoicing and installment services: Collector and Flexibility.
Paytrail Oy, Business ID: 2122839-7
Program Arc 10
Phone: 0207 181830
We will mail the products when the payment appears on our account. We do not ship products by cash on delivery. Payments will be credited to account FI9457803820000056 DeliDeli according to the order confirmation information. International orders IBAN: FI9457803820000056 BIC / SWIFT: OKOYFIHH.
- Flexible invoice and installment
Flexibility Invoice and Installment is a domestic service to make your purchase quickly and safely. Flexibility is
intended for individuals who have handled their finances properly.
Flexibility gives you 30 days of non-interest payment. A £ 2.90 billing fee will be added to your purchase. The bill
once received, you can decide whether to pay it in full or in installments. With a down payment, you can pay up to 36 for your purchase
in batches starting at € 9.90 / month. The cost of the flexible installment is € 3.90 / month plus a credit rate of 19.90%. you can
pays between € 30,000 and € 3,000 worth of purchases.
Flexibility to buy is safe. With the first purchase, you make a strong e-commerce
authentication. As a returning customer, you can easily identify yourself sending to your phone
disposable code. With every purchase, we make it real-time and automated
credit decision. The transaction and the transmission of information always take place in a secure context. Fall
delivered by email. The lender is Aurajoki Nordic Oy.
Read more about Flexibility at www.jousto.com
- DeliDeli Oy is not responsible for delays of transport companies eg Post.
- If multiple orders are for the same product, they will be processed in the order they are placed. If, due to a large order volume, the product ends up contacting DeliDeli and a replacement is agreed or delivery can be arranged at a later date.
- Privacy and privacy
DeliDeli is responsible for the proper processing of personal data. Personal data is registered in its own customer register and stored for a maximum of 5 years, after which the data is deleted. Under no circumstances will personal information be disclosed or sold to a third party, unless it is a matter of law. When placing your order, you must provide your name, address and email address as well as your telephone number. You have the right to review and, if necessary, modify your personal information.
We comply with the Finnish Personal Data Act.
Shop by category
- Seasonal (19)
- Drinks (14)
- Dry Products (26)
- Gifts (22)
- Sweet (50)
- Berries and Fruits (38)
- Oil and Vinegars (45)
- Savory (123)
- themes (21)
New, now we ship to Sweden and Estonia
Postal deliveries to the consumer from 6,90€
FREE SHIPPING in Finland FOR
OVER 60€ ORDERS
OVER 60€ ORDERS